GOALS

TVR92

What can I use instead of Goals?

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

Jnickason
Contributor
Contributor
OMG i just realized... They added both my damn goals together. And i dont have the money that was in my balance.... Wtf
Login to Me Too

Temp20211003h
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was. I'm really unhappy about this too. Theres another system now to "put money aside" but I can't find where its supposed to auto transfer
Login to Me Too

mnava610
Contributor
Contributor

my husband uses an app called digit that he seems to be happy with. hope that helps

Login to Me Too

Nitty-frank1
Contributor
Contributor
Where is my money from goals ??
Login to Me Too

mnava610
Contributor
Contributor

mnava610_0-1624475961178.png

where's the solution? 😕 

Login to Me Too

freefreeno
Contributor
Contributor

For the sake of the post lets say I had 100 in the goal to keep confusion down and keep me from saying how much I did have in the goal.

This will be a long post but you better read it if you like your money and I am no crazy person that doesn't know how to keep up with there money or add and subtract. This has been confirmed with a Manager at PayPal cash card number. I have the conversation ID and the Manager's employee ID but I will not share it publicly nor will I share exactly how much my balance was at the time but it was a substantial amount. I had some money on my PayPal balance and I had money in my goal that I have set up. I moved 15 dollars from my balance to my goal and I was on the website on my PC when I did this so I had a good view of what was happening. When I moved the 15 dollars to the goal naturally the 15 dollars was taken off my PayPal balance but the money did not go to my goal and as a matter of fact the 15 was taken off the goal also.So you see it took 15 from my balance and 15 from my goal so it took 30 dollars from me right in front of my eyes. 

balance -15

goal      -15

This by far not the most disturbing part. I sent message after message and was told on the PayPal website requesting help. I was told that have no access to the goals and they gave me the Paypal Mastercard number and told me to call and promised they could help. I called the number and the little girl on the other line told me that what I was saying is impossible and I about flipped out and requested to speak to a manager. The manager came on the phone and here is where it gets really good. The manager then proceeds to tell me that all they can see on your goal is the balance but they can not see a full transaction history so I was not having it and kept on pushing. Finally she says she can see what my balance was on November 1st and that she will have to manually add this up with a pen and paper. lol oh my god!!! After what seemed like another 30 minutes she came on the phone and told me that my goal is missing exactly 15 dollars. " We will come back to this later" ..  If you deducted 15 from my goal and 15 from my balance that is 30. Only way to make this right is give me my 15 that you subtracted from my goal AND then give me the 15 that I originally sent myself. So I don't know how she came up with 15 missing but she said for sure 15 was missing. All this was her math with a pen and paper mind you. At the time I was thinking that 15 is all they owed me too but it isn't. You have to give me the 15 that was taken from the goal and then the 15 I sent myself so it is 30 dollars. Ok here is the serious issue at hand. Neither PayPal or the PayPal mastercard people have access to full logs of your goals so if something happens AND IT DOES happen then your stuck. Ok the last seriously bad thing about this. Before she hangs up she tells me she is gonna take care of it and also says she has put in a work order to check the site because something is wrong but that it would take a few days for the " TEAM" to look this over. She says she is emailing me something and for me to fill it out and it will be fixed. I got the email and it was nothing but the same thing you can do on here to send a help request but I went ahead and filled it out anyways. I get a email today saying high josh I see you have questions about our goals. NO I DON'T have questions at all. I found a really messed thing and proved it and still PayPal has not given me MY money. Do not use the goals people and as far as I am concerned don' t use PayPal. There is something wrong with the site or it would have never done this to me and for them to have no access to goals is more pathetic. I have to have PayPal because I work online and they pay me with this card but I am moving all my money off PayPal and for anyone that is smart they will do the same. Simply put if they can't help you with a goal then you need not use the goals. There is no telling the people that this has been done to and them not even notice it. Now in the case I get lucky and PayPal rep see this and wants more info then yes i have the Manager ID and the conversation ID and I can tell you my balance before and after the incident but if we have access to full logs on our goals just like we do on the balance then this would have been easier to prove and fix but for PayPal to say they have no access to goals and then PayPal mastercard say the same thing then this is pitiful and I think ought to be illegal. What if this had been 500 dollars???? Take your money off PayPal people. This happened on November 3rd and I have been trying to get my own money back since then. Help on the PayPal website is a joke. Please add full access logs to the goals because some of us actual use them.

Login to Me Too

Aa69
Contributor
Contributor

I came acrross this and remembered you! 

If you have a PayPal Cash Card debit card as part of a Cash Account, have enrolled in Direct Deposit, or have established Goals in PayPal, such funds will have pass-through FDIC insurance as further detailed in the PayPal Cash and PayPal Cash Plus Account Terms and Conditions.”

this is about 6 and 1/2 pages down... under “questions about stimulus checks” something like that.  MAYBE just maybe the FDIC insurance??? Good luck my friend! Paypal = legalized CROOKS....regaurdless if accidentally or purposely!!!

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ4255

Login to Me Too

Aa69
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry... here is a link to the page where i found this. 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ4255

Login to Me Too

mofrak
New Community Member
This must be why they're getting rid of GOALS
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.