Frustratingly denying my bitcoin transfers!

Whatheniic
Contributor
Contributor

Why do I get this message saying transfer did not send, when I try to transfer bitcoin to an external wallet?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

chlbr3
New Community Member

I have been trying for 2 days to transfer and have not been able to. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Whatheniic and @chlbr3,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to know that you're not able to transfer crypto to an external wallet. Every time you initiate a transfer from your PayPal account it goes through a series of filters to determine how much potential risk may be involved. If the system deems risk, it may temporarily block the activity. In such situations, I recommend that you to try again at a later date by clearing your cache and cookies from your internet browser or try to use a different internet browser/device. 

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

42Tales
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for this reply.  PayPal has become the most frustrating platform to manage cryptocurrencies.  I've tried everything, including clearing cachets and cookies, and waiting several days after my purchase via PayPal and I'm unable to transfer my Bitcoin to my outside wallet (I purchased a substantial amount via PayPal).  This is like having money in the bank with no way to do anything with it.  This will be the last time I use PayPal for crypto. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.