Email

Autumrae
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received an email about the Automatic top up not working around the 1st of March?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Temp20210429a
New Community Member

Yes I was told they had a glitch from March 4-March 17 where they paid transactions but didn't debit linked bank account.  I work at a bank and they should have realized the glitch and stopped use of the cards.  Shouldn't have taken them almost 2 months to figure it out and should give customers more than 3 days notice of the impending debit. 

Login to Me Too

jasiejam
Contributor
Contributor

I also got this email, but after calling Paypal support they say they didn't send it to me and to just disregard the message. I went through all my transactions just in case but I didn't see anything that hadn't paid, so I guess it's either something that was sent in error and they're not even aware of it on their side or it's some sort of spam.

Login to Me Too

Mydigitalself
Contributor
Contributor
It's not spam. I got an email stating the system error and they just recently withdrew the money. So either they don't know what they're doing in telling you it's spam or not everybody there is on the same page.
Login to Me Too

jasiejam
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, apparently told a bunch of us it was spam and to disregard it and then took the money anyway. I've been told they're aware of the issue but I have no idea what they're doing to fix it or not. And that was after only after they gave me the wrong information about what was going on AGAIN. I'm basically just in the dark hoping they're going to give me my money back before I have to go to my bank and dispute it with them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.