E-Visa card won't apply on paypal but mastercard linked okay

MotamasheGeo
Contributor
Contributor

What should i do? I have created many visa card Electronic one that is available on mobile banks ! I could link regular card which is mastercard but couldn't link visa idk whats wrong does paypal not want me to withdrawl money ? Or wtf is this

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @MotamasheGeo

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues adding a card and transferring funds out of your PayPal account. We currently don't recommend adding virtual cards or banks to your PayPal account. When going to transfer money out of your account, if there is not an option to transfer funds to the card linked on your account, that option may not be available on your account at this time. We may add that ability in the future, but I'd recommend trying the option of transferring to your bank at this time. 

Good luck and best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

MotamasheGeo
Contributor
Contributor

Wdym there is no option available to my account ? I am not US Citizen and i don't have US bank details to transfer money 

Login to Me Too

MotamasheGeo
Contributor
Contributor

Alright, Found solution, you need to attach in your bank E-Visa card to your exsisting regular card wich is mastercard otherwise paypal will not accept as solely created E-Visa card like exsisting balance if not you can't attach E-Visa card

Ofc i had to deal and find solution otherwise Paypal customer agents or Customer Support is always not available in future i will surely not use paypal anymore because of this support which is pretty much useless gotta dig in forums and e.t.c to actually understand something i didn't do that because i just realised some stuff but yeah paypal doesn't have proper support !.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.