Don't use tirlu.com for selling bitcoin

paneedovanie
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I sell my bitcoin using tirlu.com because it is higher than trading websites like binance. Tirlu uses multiple PayPal account to send payment partially meaning they won't send it to you as a whole. For 2 months I don't encounter a problem and earn a small amount of money by selling bitcoin to tirlu. But PayPal suddenly permanently limited my account saying "Some of your products or services are in violation of the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy and you can no longer use PayPal.". After that, the users who paid me on my Tirlu transactions start to email me that they didn't receive the item I sell. Tirlu blocked me from emailing them.

This is how the transaction works. After they confirmed the transaction they will start sending you payments.

paneedovanie_1-1615334933005.png

This is the email from the user who sent the payment.

paneedovanie_6-1615335238918.png

Can Paypal help me stop them from refunding because my funds will become negative?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@paneedovanie 

Don’t sell bitcoin as a business model at all, period, through PayPal. PayPal will not stop them from refunding. Any payment can be refunded if the sender choose to do so. Or even just skipping PayPal dispute to do credit card chargebacks or bank reversals. The only way is to deliver the Bitcoin you owe but if the buyer is not honest, they can try to refund no matter what, even after delivering the Bitcoin. This is why these kinds of transactions are highly risky, even without PayPal holding the money.

You just owe PayPal for the PayPal fees if the buyer try and successfully refunds the money paid. PayPal either uses the hold funds to refund the buyer or take it out of your PayPal balance or bank account until the hold is released then you can withdraw the released funds after 180 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@paneedovanie 

Don’t sell bitcoin as a business model at all, period, through PayPal. PayPal will not stop them from refunding. Any payment can be refunded if the sender choose to do so. Or even just skipping PayPal dispute to do credit card chargebacks or bank reversals. The only way is to deliver the Bitcoin you owe but if the buyer is not honest, they can try to refund no matter what, even after delivering the Bitcoin. This is why these kinds of transactions are highly risky, even without PayPal holding the money.

You just owe PayPal for the PayPal fees if the buyer try and successfully refunds the money paid. PayPal either uses the hold funds to refund the buyer or take it out of your PayPal balance or bank account until the hold is released then you can withdraw the released funds after 180 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

vhine24
New Community Member
hi good day im looking for someone who can help me to fix my account from being permanently limited who does know the solution,,
Login to Me Too

KingArtur
Contributor
Contributor

Guys, calm down. Everything you write here has to do with the fact that you have never dealt with Paypal. It's not Tirlu's problem. It's Paypal's problem. For example, I sold an item worth $4k on PayPal through g&s and the buyer confirmed with me that he had received his item and all is good. Paypal limited my account and permanently limited my account. They told me to wait 180 days to be able to receive my funds. Why is this company absolute **bleep**? No reason has been given to me as to why they did this.

My friend had a similar problem. I didn't work with Tirlu, just came across this post and decided to dispel your incorrect accusations. The problem is definitely with Paypal and their mechanisms that don't work correctly. By the way, I never got that 4k back, Paypal just took it for themselves.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220427l
New Community Member
I don't use tirlu.com thank you
Login to Me Too

larakbaided
Contributor
Contributor
I believe if you are a long time user of tirlu, you will really experience refunds and disputes. However, I believe if you received a dispute on your account because the customer did not received their items, Tirlu will be emailing you asking for specific requirements such as Refund the amount to the buyer and close the case; screenshot the proof that the case is close and you refunded the amount to the buyer, and with that they will cover the negative balance on your account on your next bitcoin trade. It happened on me once and I still got the money I refunded to their customer. I still cover the negative balance on your account just send their the requirements of Case Dispute. I hope this helps!
Login to Me Too

archierocket
Contributor
Contributor

how can tirlu pay the money you refunded?, when your paypal is already pemanently limited and paypal said you no longer allowed to sign up and do business with them?

Login to Me Too

Temp20231024CO
Contributor
Contributor
text Well, tirlu gives an extra % and rate of your bitcoin other than binance. Your problem is the dispute and refunds that their buyer files. However, you can definitely accept the claim and refund to the buyer fully. It will be 100% sure that tirlu will give back and return the refunded amount to your paypal account once you trade again. They will just email you with the requirements so they can return the refunded amount on your part. SO you do not have to worry! We've been using tirlu for a very long time and we experienced this, and it is proven that tirlu returns the refunds. Their customer service is also one call way if you have questions.
Login to Me Too

archierocket
Contributor
Contributor

how can tirlu pay the money?, when your paypal is already pemanently limited and paypal said you no longer allowed to sign up and do business with them?

Login to Me Too

happyolga
New Community Member

Guys, all the problems are in PayPall and in their system of work, which like any system has a lot of bugs. And since Paypal is very big, it's hard for them to fix all their bugs quickly. On top of that, Paypal's logic is hard to understand, I'm speaking as a user of Paypal with 10 years of experince. Their system often makes mistakes and gives bugs. As for Tirlu, so I am very glad that I found this project, because it gives me a profit for more than 2 years.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.