Crypto button not showing up in web account or app - Why?

Deesree
New Community Member

Crypto button not showing up in web account or app - Why?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

JoeFunk123
New Community Member
Hey, PayPal, this question was asked FOUR MONTHS AGO. If you can’t afford to fix your app, can you at least reply to the original post?
Login to Me Too

Parksidemanor55
Contributor
Contributor
Have you (or ANYONE) found an answer to this? I have friends that have had no problems...yet, here I am... I wonder if it is because my account is a business account??
Login to Me Too

Chinchito
New Community Member

I see that this question was asked in December 2020, but I don't see an answer. Is anyone at PayPal monitoring this?

Login to Me Too

KenM21
New Community Member
Shows up on web page but not on app?
Login to Me Too

bob1690
Contributor
Contributor

Mine was the same add a credit card or debit card to your PayPal account and the crypto button will appear. When you add the card PayPal will take a minimal amount of money out of your bank account ie £1 ( may take a couple of days ). When you look at your bank statement it will have a 4 digit code. Verify your new card in your PayPal account and the crypto button appears.

Login to Me Too

Isaac-in-usa
Contributor
Contributor

Crypto not showing up in payment options, no option under "add a card" fix it, thanks. been sitting with this crypto watching it rise and fall for months! I can't access it at all for spending.

Login to Me Too

Mr-LJ35
Contributor
Contributor

Same problems here.... Contacted PayPal weeks ago about the problem but they don't seem to do anything! They are missing out on commission and fees buy not fixing the problem. Terrible way to host an online bank if their software don't work properly.

Login to Me Too

floter1
New Community Member
I have my card linked but still no crypto button
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.