Crypto Transfer Issues

somstammyt
New Community Member

I purchased some Crypto yesterday afternoon, but cannot transfer to an outside address. Why?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @somstammyt

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues transferring PayPal Crypto. Have you tried all the steps in this Help Center article:  How do I transfer my Crypto? If you have and you're still unable to transfer PayPal Crypto, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

TMaree
Contributor
Contributor
Um, yeah. There is very little support. Call is transferred to dead air when being transferred to a rep. Finally received a response from messaging trying to blame it on my bank and "no issues" on the PayPal side of my account. Got the same copy/paste explanation you provided above. I had to point out that my funds are there and cleared my bank. Now, they're forwarding my issue onto another department but "won't get an immediate response." How can you charge me fees to sit on MY money when it'ssupposed to be instant???? You had no issues instantly taking the fees. This is not ethical business practice.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.