Crypto Currencies Gains and Losses missing from screen

BLogan08
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else Crypto currency balance not show the Gains and Losses on their acct? Mines has been missing for 2 months now. I feel Paypal is stealing.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

BLogan08
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone see these post?
Login to Me Too

BLogan08
Contributor
Contributor

KBobbins
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah, it has been misting for a while for me. Really annoying.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @BLogan08 and @KBobbins

Welcome to the PayPal Help Community and thanks for posting here!

I am sorry to hear that you've run into some issues with PayPal Crypto in your account. I suggest you to try some troubleshooting like clearing your cookies, history, cache, etc. from your browser or try using a different browser/device. If you are experiencing difficulties through the mobile app, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve the issue. If the issue persists after trying these, please reach out to our support team to look into this further.

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

BLogan08
Contributor
Contributor
Everything you named I have done. Uninstall, clear cookies, clear cache, log in with different devices, different windows ie google/ Microsoft and ever bought a new Samsung S24 Ultra and still nothing works. I have called support numerous times they have made tickets and closed out tickets. Still can't see my gains/losses
Login to Me Too

BLogan08
Contributor
Contributor

KBbbins do you have a large amount or under 1000.00? I have a larger amount and my wife has under 1000.00 and hers works fine. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.