Could not link my Monese bank account with Paypal

TYECA
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to link a bank account to Paypal. After that, I had to indicate the amount of two transfers from the paypal to confirm the bank account (Prepayment Solutions), but I hurried and indicated them incorrectly.

Now I can not add this IBAN back: We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

P.S  Sorry for my English. I don't really know him.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TYECA 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TYECA
Contributor
Contributor

Country Germany
Bank account in Belgium

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TYECA 

Paypal is country specific so  you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

However as PayPal is a U.S company they allow a U.S bank account to be added to most other countries PayPal accounts.

As PayPal is country specific it is not possible to change your address to another country however if you wish to add a shipping address in another another country you can do so through your eBay account then when paying for your item you can select this as a shipping address.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.