Conform card

Igor01
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem with the card, it was removed from my paypal because I failed to conform it and I can't connect it

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Igor01 

Did you enter the 4 digit code incorrectly x3 times so it was removed OR did you not confirm it and after a while it auto removed?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Igor01
Contributor
Contributor

I entered incorrectly because I didn't know what the code was, and when I entered the right code it deleted the card

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Igor01 

Every time you request a code to confirm a card or bank account it cancels the previous request/code.
If you input the first code to arrive it would be the cancelled one.
Do that 3 times with the first code and you would no longer be able to confirm your card or bank account that way.
The correct code would have been the second (or last) code you requested.

You would need to ask customer services to add it for you.
They would probably request that you upload a copy of your card or bank statement to prove ownership of the account as you couldn't complete the code method.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Igor01
Contributor
Contributor

4 digit code is the pin code of the card or something else?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Igor01 

No its the code sent to your card statement after adding the card to confirm ownership.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.