Confirming the newly added bank on PP

jimster7
Contributor
Contributor

Hello to the PayPal Help Community!

First time ever posting a question on here because the PayPal online live chat is trash and I thought the hours for the live chat would be 24/7 which is not..very tragic. Anywhos, so I added a new bank onto Paypal. The Bank is named Sutton bank(It is the bank that CashApp uses) PayPal have sent two temporary deposits of less than $0.50 to confirm the added bank on my account. So my question is that, I cannot login to "Sutton Bank" because whoever uses CashApp doesn't use Sutton Bank in general so therefore I can't even see those temporary deposits and so I cannot confirm, I've legit literally looked everywhere first for those temporary deposits on the CashApp Phone App and the CashApp website before even thinking about asking something like this online(which is here on PayPal)....what do I do here?(The CashApp Cash Card has no problem adding onto PayPal)  There are other things that I want to ask related to this issue I'm having but I literally just forgot to say or even how to explain it lol. I hope someone here knows exactly what I'm trying to say here of this issue/problem or what I'm trying to get at here. Thank you regardless to the PayPal Help Community.

Best best regards,

-Jim

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jimster7 

Paypal does not accept all banks, so is it an online/digital bank that they do not support?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jimster7
Contributor
Contributor

I know this is most likely a newbie question but the temporary deposits will get removed even if i don't confirm right? And thank you so much regardless for replying with an answer. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jimster7 

If they were deposits paid into your bank account then yes they will just drop off.

If it was deposits deducted from a card account to send the code then you’ll get the small amount back automatically 75 days from the date of the charge. In certain jurisdictions, the credit may not actually post to your card for 30 more days.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cshelp/article/where-do-i-find-the-paypal-code-to-confirm-my-card-help170

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.