Confirm button to enter the code to verify and link my card is no longer available

BiancaMuyot
New Community Member

I tried to link my BPI debit card and by the time I received the code, the "confirm" button to enter the code was no longer available. I am charged P100 already and I think if I "verify" my card again, PayPal will charge me another P100.00. Where can I enter the code sent to me?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @BiancaMuyot,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern with this. That's strange that you don't have the option to enter the code. You may be experiencing a technical issue. 

I would suggest you clear your cache and cookies, or try again using an alternative browser. Sometimes the system just needs time to reset. 

If you continue to experience this issue, please contact our Customer Support. They may be able to enter the code manually for you.

To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.