Complaint

Mafelomi
Contributor
Contributor
$1.95 was debited from account since September 2, I haven't received the code. I actually ask for another making it two, but ever since till date, am yet to receive the code. I have gone through the card statement issued from the day the transaction was instigated but nothing of a code appeared in the transaction history of said statement. I would like if PayPal attends to my complaint within the shortest possible time so as to enable me lift the limitation imposed on my debit card. I look forward with earnest expectations from you soonest.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Mafelomi,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues confirming your card. First, I'd recommend reviewing the steps in the following Help Center article: How do I confirm my debit or credit card?

If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mafelomi 

You can't add a local bank account / debit card in your country.
You can only link a visa credit card.

Also the option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in Nigeria.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.