Clicked multiple times in confirm bank will I get the deposits multiple times?

karan_45
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys,

I wanted to know that when we receive payment in paypal then we have to get 2 deposits to confirm bank So my first question is that minimum how much time does it take to get the deposit and secondly, if I have clicked multiple times in that button to confirm the bank, will I get the deposits multiple times?

I will be grateful to you

Thank you 😊

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@karan_45 

Did you wait the 3-5 business days for the code to show on a bank account in India?

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-the-india-bank-account-linked-to-my-pay...

Every time you request a code to confirm a card or bank account it cancels the previous request/code.
If you input the first code to arrive it would be the cancelled one.
Do that 3 times with the first code and you would no longer be able to confirm your card or bank account that way.
The correct code would have been the second (or last) code you requested.

If that happens you would need to ask customer services to add it for you.
They would probably request that you upload a copy of your card or bank statement to prove ownership of the account as you couldn't complete the code method.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

karan_45
Contributor
Contributor

How do i know that which is the last code or last deposit ??? and one more thing as a new mersent do i need to do anything else to receive the payment????

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@karan_45 

No idea how you would know which is the last one. Most folks only click once so its not an issue. Only you would know how many times you repeatedly clicked for some reason.

Secondly....

To receive Paypal payments in your country read the below links.
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750?app=searchAutoC...
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/what-are-the-steps-to-verify-my-account-faq1219?app=sear...

Also read this link.
https://www.ndtv.com/business/paypal-the-san-jose-california-based-company-to-shut-domestic-payments...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

karan_45
Contributor
Contributor

One more thing i wanted to know that when The sender of this payment is unverified then is their any issue while recieving the payment????

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone! Thank you @kernowlass for all you wonderful assistance on this thread. Your time and help are greatly appreciated. 

@karan_45, welcome! This is a great follow-up question. No, there should not be a technical issue receiving a payment if the sender is unverified. However, I would make sure you're familiar with your Seller Protection - what it covers and what it does not - as receiving payments from unverified users may potentially be more risky. 

Best wishes on your future payments, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

karan_45
Contributor
Contributor

It has been more than 6 days now & am not recieved any deposit yet what should i do even i am not able to remove the bank account and relink please help 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@karan_45 

6 days or 6 business days??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

karan_45
Contributor
Contributor

I have applied for confirm bank in 20th november and now is 27th november.

one more thing i wanted to know that if had recieved deposit in july should i use that ???

And can i link my friend`s bank account???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @karan_45,

You cannot use the deposits received in the month of July. The deposits should appear in your bank account in 3 to 5 business days. If you can't find the deposits after the time frame, please contact your bank to find out the exact amounts of these deposits. 

You cannot link a bank account which is not under your name. To link a bank account, the information registered on your bank and PayPal must match. Any error. Any small discrepancy in a name, address, or anything else can cause the error. 

I hope this helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.