Changing IFSC code on PayPal

Recruitants
Contributor
Contributor

My bank account connected to my Paypal account has merged with another bank now. So the old IFSC code has changed to a new code now.

I need to change the IFSC code on my Paypal account. Please guide me on, how to change it? Also, I can't remove the existing account on Paypal as that is the only account, I've currently. Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Recruitants

Thanks for posting in the Community! 

If your bank has updated its information, you'll want to delete the current banking information to add your new account. If you're unable to delete the current bank first, then you can add the new banking information first and confirm it. When you add the new bank, I recommend giving it a different nickname than your previous bank. That way, you'll know which one to delete once the new one has been successfully added.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Recruitants

Thanks for posting in the Community! 

If your bank has updated its information, you'll want to delete the current banking information to add your new account. If you're unable to delete the current bank first, then you can add the new banking information first and confirm it. When you add the new bank, I recommend giving it a different nickname than your previous bank. That way, you'll know which one to delete once the new one has been successfully added.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Recruitants
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, Meghan

I did as you suggested and I have started receiving payments now 🙂

Regards,

Login to Me Too

Goldy_Verma
New Community Member

Hi Maghan,

Nice to see you on PayPal. Please help me on this again. Unable to delete my previous bank account. When I filled new bank details means bank number is previous but IFSC changed, it shows the linked. What should I do? How can I change IFSC code?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.