Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

jwmacrae
New Community Member

Would love to buy and trade ADA in PayPal

Login to Me Too

th-13
New Community Member

If Paypal offers Bitcoin Cash then it should absolutely offer Cardano as it fits much better with Paypal's interests as well as it's customers.  Bitcoin Cash arguably has no real utility or even the expectation of more adoption and use cases for transactions as opposed to Cardano which clearly does.  It's also the number 1 cryptocurrency that newcomers into crypto are buying up.  Paypal is leaving some money on the table by not currently offering it.

Login to Me Too

dancbmac
New Community Member

It would be a nice addition.  Seems like PayPal is going quite slow on the adoption of crypto and it is currently building up fast due to what the government is doing with our fiat currency.  I would use PayPal more with crypto, but not sure what the current goal is for the company?

Login to Me Too

Ilikeada
Cardano is my preferred payment type!
Login to Me Too

I would love to see the official reason PayPal doesn't already accept Cardano ADA. It seems like an oversight, but I'm sure there is a profit motivation of some sort that is currently beyond me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.