Cant link pay pal cash card need cash out at atm

Terry138
New Community Member

I got a pay pal cash card cant link it or netspend all access or varo says cant do it i need cash at a

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Terry138, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

PayPal Cash Load® is a feature that allows you to load money into your PayPal balance at selected retailers.

Here’s how to add cash from your PayPal app:

1. Tap  Wallet.
  2. Tap Add cash at stores
  3. We'll ask you to set up a PayPal Balance account (if you don't have one already).
  4. Select a retailer, and tap Generate Barcode.
  5. Bring the barcode on your smartphone to your selected retail store, along with the amount of cash you want to add.
  6. The merchant will scan your barcode to load money into your PayPal Balance account.

Always keep your receipt.

Tips:

• Wait until you're at the retail location to generate your barcode on your phone.
  • The barcode we generate on your mobile phone will expire after 1 hour. Once the barcode expires, you’ll have to create a new one.
  • A service fee of up to $4.95 USD will apply to your account when you add cash at a store. Generating barcodes in the app is free of charge.
  • You can add any amount from $20 to $500 USD per barcode if your PayPal account hasn’t reached a PayPal account limit.
  • You may use up to 3 barcodes per day if you don’t add more than $1500 USD total per day.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.