Cannot see confirmation code in my bank account

pduenas
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using my bank account in Spain for many years now and I can withdraw money from it, but I cannot deposit money from my Paypal account into my bank account because I can't see the 0.1 euro charges. I have tried many times, they are not there.

I have applied for a Paypal card but I really need to be able to transfer the funds directly to my account.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pduenas 

https://www.paypal.com/es/smarthelp/article/FAQ3045

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pduenas
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. As I say, I cannot see the code in my bank account, so I need to know if it's possible to transfer money from my Paypal account into my account in Spain, since I have already used this account many times to withdraw money. I have read the threads and articles about how to confirm my account, but I cannot do it if I don't see the codes.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Thank you @kernowlass for that Help Center article. We appreciate it!

@pduenas, welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've been running into some issues confirming your bank. If you don't see the confirmation code on your statement yet, I would recommend reaching out to your bank to see if they can help you find it from their end. Otherwise, you're welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. They can be reached by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.