Cannot link my bank account

Riokuron
So I want to transfer money to my bank account. Previously I had successfully linked my bank account. But my transaction is always declined. So I removed my bank account from my Paypal account. It turns out that the transaction was declined because my profile name is different with my bank account name. I use my family name on my profile while on my bank account was not. So I changed my profile name. However, after I changed my profile name I cannot link my bank account. Have you ever experienced this kind of issue? How to resolve this problem?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Celeste

Hello, @Riokuron,

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble linking your bank to PayPal. Generally when adding your bank, the information should match on both the bank and PayPal. If you are still experiencing trouble after editing this information. I encourage you to get in touch with our customer support team by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Thank you,

- Celeste S.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.