Can you actually transfer crypto into your paypal account? I have read conflicting information.

chriscarrigee
Contributor
Contributor

I need to ensure that it is possible to transfer crypto to my paypal account. In the help documents it actually gives you the steps but there is no actual "receive" button on my account when I follow the instructions. Does anyone know how to do this? This is what the instructions say: Here is how to receive a cryptocurrency by sharing your PayPal destination address: Go to the Finances tab. Tap your crypto balance. Tap Transfer. Tap Receive. Choose which coin you want to receive, for example BTC Your QR code & Bitcoin address will appear. You can either Copy or Email the address. We’ll let you know by email when you receive crypto. You can always view the transfer status in your Activity

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chriscarrigee 

PayPal is slowly rolling out the new feature to US PayPal users so it may not be available to you just yet. It’ll be available when you see it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

chriscarrigee
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your comment and input. Is there a timeline on this? Where can I find a timeline? I need to be able to advise my client. Thank you. Chris

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.