Can't see Paypal Balance

MutedX
New Community Member

For some reason when I log into my paypal account I cant see my balance. Like I cant see anything my banks are still there its just Paypal balance doesn't exist and when I try to see it it doesnt show up, not even under payment methods or ways to pay online. Its like it up and disappeared. Can someone help?

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

Odysseas1981
Contributor
Contributor
The same problem I have with the app. I had to use the web browser to be able to see my balance and also to transfer my balance to my bank account.
Login to Me Too

nmauriel
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not in my paypal account regularly but I can't see my balance either. This is the first time.

No financial ledger should *every* be without a balance in my opinion.

What I am concerned with is I see small auto transactions and because I see NO balance - money is still coming out of the account. After sifting through transactions I realize if your Paypal balance is zero - any transactions will be transacted through credit cards or banks connected to your Paypal account.

So, not only are they not displaying the Paypal balance, they are not even giving you a suggestion that money is still flowing through the account through connected accounts.

With no suggesting of a balance I think the message to end could easily be 'life is good' or 'no action is necessary'. But far from it. With so many small transactions happening online this is surely going to **bleep** a lot of people up.

There is no summary of money 'paid' to your connected accounts when you Paypal balance reads at ZERO.

There is no way to sort transaction activity by connected banks or cards either.

You need to go into each transaction and see the details.

Real bad Paypal, real bad.

Login to Me Too

arch0608
Contributor
Contributor

i just signed up today in India and cannot see my PayPal balance either. this is ridiculous especially when every portal tells me to click things that don't exist on the PayPal account page.

Login to Me Too

ddbelik
New Community Member

I'm in America, personal account.  It's now months later and this still hasn't been fixed?   My Account current balance is NOWHERE TO BE SEEN in the Account Summary or Activity.   What kind of financial app doesn't display the Account current balance?   Paypal, try removing your own current balance from your corporate ledgers and see for yourself how frustrating managing your account becomes.   I don't care if it's zero or a million dollars, it's critical Account information, perhaps the MOST critical.   It's ludicrous to think this even has to be justified.   Please, please, FIX THIS NOW!  

Login to Me Too

Governor1
Contributor
Contributor
I have same issue any help??
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Governor1 

As you haven't bothered to say what country you are in then sadly not.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Governor1
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah sorry about that Am from Blacksburg South Carolina
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Governor1 

Just needed your country, not town and state !!

However if you can't see your balance then you need to read the link i have already posted as it affects U.S personal accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Twizatch
New Community Member
@kernowlass Well instead of being a pretentious jerk to users that have the same issue and posting a worthless link that doesnt solve the issue at all, maybe you could be more helpful. Oh wait... your a message board moderator that takes your "power" waaaayyyy too seriously and doesnt want to truly help anyone. I wish you would voluntarily refrain from giving your "advice." Kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.