Can't link bank account no matter what I do.

ChadN
New Community Member

I can't link my bank account to my new PayPal account it keeps saying "Sorry, that bank is already linked to the maximum number of PayPal accounts." No one at paypal can seem to help and my bank says the problem is not on their end?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

KLau4
New Community Member

What bank is it /  I can't link my Green dot card... 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @ChadN and @KLau4,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for post!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while adding a bank. I know how important it is to have your account running smoothly. As per the information that you have shared, it seems like the bank that you're trying to link is already linked to your previous PayPal accounts. Kindly be advised that you can only link 1 bank account to 3 PayPal accounts in lifetime.

If you're linking this bank for the first time, kindly reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help you with the best possible ways to have this sorted.

@KLau4 , please be informed that there are some card that are not compatible with PayPal and are not supported by our system which includes virtual/online cards or banks. Green Dot is an online bank hence you won't be able to link this to PayPal.

I hope this information helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.