Can't connect my bank with PayPal so it is frustrating and might leave

Apache47
Contributor
Contributor
Every time I'm connected it won't let me do, and it also lags when I click on settings or other features
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @Apache47,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! Sorry to hear that you have had a frustrating experience when attempting to link a bank to the PayPal account. Here is a Help Center article going over some of the reasons you may be running into this issue : Why can't I link a bank account to my PayPal account? If the reasons provided do not coincide with your bank history, please reach out to our Customer Service Team directly. On occasion, the PayPal Internal Security System may require additional verification before allowing a profile change such as adding or removing a bank account. 

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.