Can't confirm card to verify my account

MalinLex
Contributor
Contributor

Short and sweet, there is no button to confirm my already linked card in my wallet. Not I can't get the code to work, there is no way for me to even have a code sent, or anywhere for me to put said hypothetical code should I somehow get it. Can't see whether it might be because the card is already confirmed but I doubt it as I have notifications from paypal yelling about verifying my account by confirming my card, this drives me mad. Please advise?

EDIT to add: I am in Sweden should it matter, and no, my account is not new, been using paypal since 2016

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MalinLex 

https://www.paypal.com/se/smarthelp/article/hur-verifierar-jag-mitt-paypal-konto-faq444

If its already linked and confirmed and in date then does the billing address of your card match your paypal account address and is it in your name and issued in Sweden?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MalinLex
Contributor
Contributor
The billing adress matches (even says in my account that the one address I have in there is being used for a card), and the card was issued in Sweden, under my name. The thing is I don't know if the card is confirmed or not. There is no link to confirm it, nor does it say anywhere if the card is confirmed. I have already tried following the faq but it only says "you need to confirm a card, here's how" and then the "here's how" doesn't work as it calls for me to go into my wallet and click the confirm card button, which isn't there. If it helps to know, I tried removing and re adding the card and did the mastercard id check, still no confirm card button... or indication as to whether that card is confirmed or not.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.