Can't confirm card to pay through paypal

KngCozta
Contributor
Contributor

My old debit card got scratched and didnt have contactless so went and got a new one... Tried to add the new one to paypal so I can pay services and charge money on games and pay stuff through paypal but can never confirm it... Tried many times, on different occasions but always failed.

Even though my card isn't 100% connected to my account, services were able to charge the monthly fee from that exact card through paypal (discord, F1 TV, spotify, netflix, etc...) but I can't use my paypal account to pay because it will say that I have no card connected...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @KngCozta

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble adding and confirming a new card on your PayPal account. For account-specific assistance, I recommend contacting Customer Support. You can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal

I hope this is resolved soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.