Can't add my Bank Account, for no reason!

RenWargner
New Community Member

Hey There,

So, i'm trying to add my Bank Account to my Paypal account. There was a secondary Paypal account of mine, several years ago, but i already deleted it, so i already added my credit card again, successfully. However, i cannot send my recently received money to my bank account, as for some reason the page says: "we need a little help to add your bank account. contact us and we will help, but you can add another bank account."

I've already checked every existing e-mail address of mine, to double check, if i have any other working Paypal account, but none had been found. Therefore my bank account is not used anywhere else, but still, can't add it.

The app/page says to call Paypal. Tried, they are closed (which is weird for me to a company which is worldwide and MUST be reachable 0-24, IMO).

Is there anything i'm missing here, guys?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

pkkh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @RenWargner 

I am sorry you're facing issues linking your bank with PayPal. Please refer to the Article to know more about the reasons why you're unable to link the bank. Also, follow the instructions mentioned in the Article in order to confirm your bank account. If you still face issues, please Contact us over phone or PayPal message center. 

I hope this is resolved soon for you. 

Thank you

Punith 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.