Can't add credit card in payment popup on AirBNB

Twodawgs
New Community Member

I have six cards in my wallet.  Only 2 were showing up in the payment popup for Airbnb.  I didn't want to use those.  Tried adding the card I want (Chase) and it would not add with no message as to why.  When I log into my Paypal account the card was allready there from last year.  I removed the 2 cards that were showing in the Airbnb popup.  Now there are no cards there.  My preferred card does not show up.  It asks me to add a card in the popup now, but when I try to add, nothing happens, no message that card is no good.  Tried with 2 different cards.  Cards are verified in good standing.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

mmora
New Community Member

Exact same problem here. I have cards from Chase, Citi, Amex and Capital One in my PayPal account. When making an AirBnB payment, only Capital One would appear. I removed it from PayPal, and none of my other cards appear. The "Add a credit or debit card to your wallet" popup comes up, and it doesn't matter how many times I try to add a Chase, Citi or Amex card, the popup returns immediately as if nothing had happened. Definitely very suspicious behavior on the part of AirBnB, PayPal or both.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.