Can't add Credit card to another account

Diskoteekaa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i wanted to move my Credit card to another paypal account, i removed it from old account, but when i add to new account it says its still in use.
Any help?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Diskoteekaa 

Allow 72 hours between removing and adding + clear cookies/cache and if no luck try another browser/device OR ask customer services for help to link it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Diskoteekaa 

Allow 72 hours between removing and adding + clear cookies/cache and if no luck try another browser/device OR ask customer services for help to link it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GustavoPereiraS
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Even cleaning the cookies + cache, there is been a week since I already removed my cc from another account but am still not able to add the cc because I still receiving this message, how to proceed in this case?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @GustavoPereiraS

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I am sorry to hear you are having issue linking a card to your account, I appreciate this must be concerning. 

It could be our internal security system blocking the card from being added to your account at this time. Could I ask you to leave it 72 hours before trying to add the card again, please? When you try to then add your card please log in using the PayPal Website and please avoid using any VPN's.  If you are still unable to add the card after the 72 hours I can only suggest that you try reaching out to us directly via the Help & Contact page on the bottom of the PayPal website. Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing you. 

Rebecca. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.