Can't Find Confirmation Code

MP6015
Contributor
Contributor

I'm living in Portugal and trying to create a new paypal account linked to my Portuguese bank account. To confirm, it asks me for the 4 digit code, but in my bank statement I see 3 letters and 8 numbers next to the deposit. For example, it reads Trf SEPA de Paypal (Europe - ABC12345678). Does anyone know which of these is the code? I tried to first 4 and last 4 digits already, but neither of those work. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @kernowlass, thank you for your help on this one! We appreciate all you do for our users. 

@MP6015, I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues confirming your bank. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for assistance in adding and confirming your bank. They may potentially have additional steps you can take to get that information confirmed. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MP6015
Contributor
Contributor
Hi kernowlass thanks for the feedback. I read the article and, as you can see in the body of my post, it didn’t help. The format of the deposit in my Portuguese account does not follow what is outlined in the article, as can be seen in the example I provided.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @kernowlass, thank you for your help on this one! We appreciate all you do for our users. 

@MP6015, I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues confirming your bank. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for assistance in adding and confirming your bank. They may potentially have additional steps you can take to get that information confirmed. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

MP6015
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks Jon I’ll give that a shot
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.