Can't Exchange Currency

Chrese_
Contributor
Contributor
I can't convert my present USD balance to PHP since yesterday. Am I the only experiencing this?
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Atodeji
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah me as well! been trying for 5 days now.. don't know what's happening 😞
Login to Me Too

SaraLee___
New Community Member

Same, It keeps saying try again later. This needs to be fixed ASAP!

Login to Me Too

ThyWillVidal

Neither do I. I was kept from being prompted to try again at a later time. Will your advance tech support team override the system to resolve it for us? What’s my opiton, alternative resolution or is it only you who an resolve this issue? Please assist my account for the same conversion from USD to Php at the soonest. Thank you if you can resolve my issue at the soonest.

Login to Me Too

ThyWillVidal

Neither do I. I was kept from being prompted to try again at a later time. Will your advance tech support team override the system to resolve it for us? What’s my opiton, alternative resolution or is it only you who an resolve this issue? Please assist my account for the same conversion from USD to Php at the soonest. Thank you if you can resolve my issue at the soonest.

Login to Me Too

PKC17
New Community Member

Same as mine. I cannot convert the currency of my balance from USD to PHP. 

Login to Me Too

Jeckoy61
Contributor
Contributor
Me too wtf.. i need help whats the solution?
Login to Me Too

ThyWillVidal

Neither do I. I can’t convert USD to PhP since yesterday. The system keeps on prompting that It cannot be done at this time and to try again later. Is there a resolution for this? Or will your advance tech support team will override the system to resolve this issue? For how long is this going to be my issue. What are the other alternative resolutions and options? Consider this my reported issue to be worked on with its resolution. Thank you for your possible immediate resolution to this case. Please inform me as soon as possible.

Login to Me Too

aegee
Contributor
Contributor

Are there any updates with PayPal in terms of converting USD to Ph Peso? Kindly help... This needs to be resolve. Any updates please provide more information. 

Login to Me Too

kr-v
New Community Member

it seems you're not alone in this.

have tried changing computers, browsers, changing primary currency, (and since there's zero PHP) and removing-reinstating PHP.

still cannot convert USD to PHP (as part of intermediary step to cash out PayPal balance). 

it's just sad. especially since the error message is so generic it can't give you a reason why it cannot do anything.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.