Bank of America account not able to link with paypal account

Alessio1974
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning paypal community. I have a liitle issue. I German paypal account which is connected with my German bank account. Since I have been deployed to the US, I have to open a new paypal account in order to link my BoA account with my US PayPal Account. But unfortunately it doesn't work, who is able to help me? I would like to link my BoA account with my new PayPal Account. All information are correct. The weird thing is my credit and debitcard are linked with the new paypal account, only my bankaccount with routing number and account number can not be linked with paypal and says that there is a little problem and I have to contact paypal Thank you for all your advises. Regards Alessio

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Alessio1974,

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community, and congratulations on your first post!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been unable to link your bank account. Is it a traditional bank account, or a virtual bank account. If it's a virtual bank account, the system is likely rejecting it for that reason. If that is not the case, please check this article for some other troubleshooting items. If the problem persists after confirming that all those things are resolved, please reach out to Customer Service for assistance. You can find your contact options by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.