Bank, checking, account, transfer

PulseS
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, So a few days ago I tried adding my bank account to my PayPal account so that I can transfer money from my bank to my PayPal but a few days have passed (like 5) and it still says the bank is "checking", I'm not sure if I should confirm anything in the meantime or just wait, by the way my bank isn't a US one.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PulseS 

So is it a checking ie chequing account or not?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jussmee
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! 

I hope that you get help. I have been trying for days now to get my $  Every time I try to transfer it to a Visa in my wallet, it keeps saying that it can't verify my identity!  They can verify it just fine, when I ADD  NEW CREDIT CARD but cant verify when I try to transfer my money TO THAT CREDIT CARD  I was even told by a pp rep today that it is my bank who is blocking the transfer. To hang up and call them. I did, they said that's not possible. youre being lied to. I called PP back, got a rep that apologized for the other reps misinformation.  Now this rep said my account was flagged by "security... wait 24 hours for the system to refresh... try again." I sent years working as a CSR and a tech support person. I know they are lying because the dont know what they are talking about, and are holding our $ as long as they can. I cut back on using PP for years for this very reason. They like you when people are adding $ but block you when you try to get your $ back from them!  WTH?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.