Bank Account not verified

haseeb654
Contributor
Contributor

I had added my bank account but its been a week it is still not verified. But paypal made transaction to my account and I add them and submit it but still it is not verifird. Kindly help me to resolve my issue. Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_RachelK

HI @haseeb654,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear you are having issues confirming your bank account. It sounds like you have not yet completed the confirmation process. 

If you have received the two deposits into your bank account, simply enter them in the Wallet section of your account. Please follow all the steps here to confirm your bank account. 

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

haseeb654
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help.

But I had entered the two transactions in wallets but its still not verified, that's why I am facing problems my paymets are pending. Kindly help me out.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@haseeb654, Thanks for writing back! I'm sorry to hear you're still running into some road-blocks here. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.