BPI debit card code verification

Mark622
Contributor
Contributor

i can't verify my BPI debit card because the card statement does not show the code, it shows the following:

Untitled.png

how am i supposed to get the code? I even asked for a PDF file of my last card statement i found the entries and it all looks the same, here are the entries of my card statement:

entries.png

is there any way i can get my debit card code?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @jomramos,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

I completely understand your concern about your funds. To complete the confirmation process of your card, the 4-digit PayPal code usually appears on your card statement in 2 to 3 business days. If you do not have online access to your credit card statement or the PayPal code does not appear online, wait until you receive your statement in the mail.

If the code is not reflecting in the statement, please reach out to your card issuer or request a new PayPal code. Once the card gets confirmed, we immediately refund the amount charged to the same card. If the card is not confirmed within 75 days since the confirmation process started, the charge will be automatically refunded to your card.

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mark622 

What is the card you are trying to link? Is it, for example, the BPI ePay Mastercard?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mark622
Contributor
Contributor

bpi debit mastercard

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Mark622,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum! I understand that you're looking for a code to confirm your card. The charge appears on your card statement with a 4-digit code and the word PAYPAL. Check your statement again to find the small charge by PayPal. If not, please remove the card and re-add it. 

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Merselle02
Contributor
Contributor

my card was charged twice already, but still the code is not accepted

Login to Me Too

jomramos
Contributor
Contributor

I was also charged, but my card statement did not include a code verification. What should I do? How do I request for a refund?

jomramos_0-1667839230483.png

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @jomramos,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

I completely understand your concern about your funds. To complete the confirmation process of your card, the 4-digit PayPal code usually appears on your card statement in 2 to 3 business days. If you do not have online access to your credit card statement or the PayPal code does not appear online, wait until you receive your statement in the mail.

If the code is not reflecting in the statement, please reach out to your card issuer or request a new PayPal code. Once the card gets confirmed, we immediately refund the amount charged to the same card. If the card is not confirmed within 75 days since the confirmation process started, the charge will be automatically refunded to your card.

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

maebrnrdn
New Community Member

Have youguys solved it? I'm experiencing it as well. Mine is a BPI Debit Card.

Login to Me Too

devjyoti

I am having the same issue too

Login to Me Too

jazzy141
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue too. First I tried to link using BPI ePay, I was charged 100 pesos but I couldn't see where is the 4 digit code. Second I tried linking my BPI debit card and same as the first I couldn't see the code. So I was charged twice but didn't get any code.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.