BPI Debit or Credit card link to Paypal - Charged but not showing in BPI Account Statement!

bitoyseklista
New Community Member

Linked my BPI Debit card last 29 Sep 2021 and I was charged with the amount required. But I am showing the 4 digit code in my account statement. Anyone knows how to deal with this please?

There is no entry in my account statement like below!

How to confirm your card and complete verification:

1. Check the description field of your credit card statement or bank statement (for debit card) for your 4-digit code (pin number) and the word 'PayPal' or 'PP'. Some examples to help you recognise your code:
    For Visa/AMEX/JCB: PP*1234 EXPUSE
    For Mastercard: PP*4321 PAYPAL -- *EXPUSE
  2. Log in to your PayPal account again and go to your 'Overview' page
  3. Click 'Confirm my debit or credit card'
  4. Enter your 4-digit code (1234 or 4321) to complete verification.
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bitoyseklista 

Try the steps here:

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-a-debit-or-credit-card-that-i've-linked...

If there’s no 4-digit code, contact your card issuer and ask if they can check their internal details for this transaction for the code and read it to you.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

yanie2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @bitoyseklista did you already solve this? I am experiencing it right now.

Login to Me Too

Jerry1952
New Community Member

I'm facing the same problem here right now. I just sent a short summary of the problem to Online Bpi, but, not sure if that will help.

I went to my bpi bank customer service, and, they couldn't help me.

Login to Me Too

Immaya22
Contributor
Contributor
I'm experiencing the exact same issue. I even went to the bank to check with them personally but the code is really not showing on their system. I already reached out to Paypal 2 days ago and still no response yet. This is somewhat frustrating because I need to verify my PayPal account asap.
Login to Me Too

esojjr1990
Contributor
Contributor

i was also experiencing this king of issue about to go to the bank/card issuer but upon checking your comments none of the branches can give resolve maybe paypal should help us bout this

Login to Me Too

Immaya22
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, if your card is bpi, you have to call the number provided at the back of it. I had the same problem and luckily, bpi helped me. There is a specific department for those codes, that is why bpi branches can't help because it is specifically for a specific dep. Try calling the telephone number at the back.
Login to Me Too

AkifaIsmael27
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have the same problem with BPI, I can't find the code, I already called their hot line and it is directing me to their branch and they don't know the code, What specifically you did to resolve this issue, what number did you call. Hoping for your respond. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.