Add paypal to Google Pay Without debit card.

Jason007A
Contributor
Contributor

How do I add paypal to Google Pay? paypal keeps asking for a debit card, even though I have TWO credit cards already linked to my paypal wallet.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Jason007A,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

I am happy to help you with your inquiry about linking PayPal to Google pay wallet. You can add PayPal to Google Pay through the Google Pay app or through PayPal app. Here's how to add through the PayPal app:

Select Wallet in the bottom right corner.
Scroll down and tap Google Pay.
Tap Set it Up.

You can also link the accounts through Google pay app, by logging to your account and tap the icon to add a new payment method, and follow the onscreen instructions.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Jason007A
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried that, and it still does NOT work, because PayPal still requires a debit card to be set up.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@Jason007A, thanks for the additional info! I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused so far. Have you tried confirming the card you have on file? If that doesn't do the trick, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support for help with this concern. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.