Add and confirm bank

Mummaffrench
When I try link my new account I do.no receive no payments in my account have waited for a week.now and still nothing account details are all.correct and every just no codes is there another way to link account
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mummaffrench 

https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-bank-account-faq3045?app=searchAutoC...

@Ndzu 

@Abby1992 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Abby1992
New Community Member
I am having similar issues.
Login to Me Too

Pradip4
Contributor
Contributor
I have linked my debit card but paypal don't add my bank account i tried everything,All i want to know is if someone send me money can i have it in my bank account which linked to debit card
Login to Me Too

Ndzu
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to link my bank account with my PayPal account and it always says invalid I don't understand why.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mummaffrench 

https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-bank-account-faq3045?app=searchAutoC...

@Ndzu 

@Abby1992 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ndzu
Contributor
Contributor
I have added south Africa as my country on my profile though.The 2deposits comes back invalid,and now after trying multiple times,It says they can't process it anymore I must try next time,so does that mean I have been blocked by PayPal or what?
Login to Me Too

shandan1
New Community Member

hi am from Jamaica i am trying to add my us banking detail however it wont confirm

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Schae

Hello @shandan1,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I see that you've mentioned having issues adding and confirming your bank account. I'm sure that would be concerning since it can be quite beneficial to have your bank linked successfully, and I'm sorry! First, it is good to be sure that you have reviewed the confirmation process fully. Instructions can be found in our Help Center. Then, you'll await the confirmation process to send you 2 deposits made to your account. Next, you will take the deposit amounts and enter them into the confirmation section, then click Submit. It could take a few days for the deposit amounts to come through on your bank's side. If you received the amounts but they are not working, please be sure you are entering in the amounts exactly as they appear. If you do not receive them after a week or if you continue to face challenges, please get with PayPal customer support for a review. This is done by reviewing our Contact page on the PayPal website, or by going through the "Help" section of your account. Our agents would be happy to help!

I hope this leads you to successfully confirming your bank account.

Thank you,

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Myh26
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, can u help me because several times I send to PayPal several messages but it's not helped me, still I have the problem that I can't add bank account!
Login to Me Too

Olamidavid
I'm also having this same problem currently,please what's the solution?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.