Account problem

hitzgroup
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal Withdraw & send issue we added a bank account the paypal system flagged it as a risk we spoke to customer service they said we need to wait for the system to refresh its been 6 days now we can not Withdraw any money or send money or pay anything they keep saying we need to wait for the system to refresh we are a company merchent any ideas here as we are sick of it

we have Spoken to 3 managers now they all say you need to wait 24 hours for the system to refresh we have done that now for 6 days and all the same we are a company merchent and we are processing customers paymenets and we can not even withdraw we cant even pay invoices

any ideas

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @hitzgroup. Thanks for taking the time to add your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've had difficulty linking a bank account. I hope the following information is helpful.

Based on what you mentioned in your post, it sounds like  you may need to try linking a different bank account and/or card. Some bank accounts and cards are not compatible with PayPal's System. It may also help to log off from everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files and re-start your system. This often helps resolve situations such as the one you have described.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

hitzgroup
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

our bank accounts are linked, 

But the issue is when we go to withdraw to any of the 2 bank accounts the system flags it as High risk and refuses to withdraw the money, 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.