Account blocked after passport photo upload and short code verif(online classes purchase)

alexey_sologub
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I registred paypal today. After it, it asked me documents and verification. I uploaded passport photos (3 pictures, different pages) + got thru short code process, where you can make a transaction with, I believe 1.5$, and then you writing in special form code from payments log. 

After I completed these 2 steps I got message on my page:

"

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Reference ID: PP-L-319417748953"

With all due respect to PayPal, I'm not sure what's happening.

I also logged to my account on my mobile phone and added avatar, just in case, so its more simple to identify me.

Please help me to make a transaction for online classes, they already started, paypal was choosen as more reliable payment system to process 500$.

Online classes - one of popular in internet, I can provide link to it if needed (person has more then 500 000 followers on twitter, not sure if it will be polite mentioning him here, but if needed I can share link what I'm trying to buy).

Many thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

alexey_sologub
Contributor
Contributor

A little update from me:

On my mobile phone I think I see same message.

It also says: "permanently" in one of the popups I believe.

Is it means that there's no way how I can make a purchase?  I'm sorry to write this but it feels painful for me and I think I'm a little desperate 😞

I would be glad to get on a call, zoom or google meet, or provide more documents, any cooperation to get block out. It looks like PayPal only one possibility for me to pay from location where I'm based (I'm in Minsk, Republic of Belarus), so it's more about me joining online classes or not I believe, I already skipped few times where I wasn't able to pay or was out of time, hope for your understanding

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

alexey_sologub
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I feel very uncomfortable to write third message here, and I know that it's not recommended to write more then one, usually, on support forums to not get banned I believe, but I don't see how to get attention in more polite way to problem I currently have. I'm ready to wait with all due respect to PayPal and members of support forum.

Please, if someone can give me an advise or at least some recommendations, maybe it make sense to upload new documents from my side or something like this. I don't remember any experience with locked wallet on paypal I believe.

It may look like I'm not interested in online classes and that's how you can ruin relationships, I'm in touch with owner of the classes and its pretty uncomfortable what to say and etc.. Please if anyone have idea what I can do, please let me know, I do refresh my email and this page few times per day to check if someone got to it.

Many many thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.