2 trial deposits never recieved

Giitara
Contributor
Contributor
Adding bank and not receiving the 2 deposits. Checked over and over that the info is correct. Waited over weeks. Tried to resend the deposit.. Tried to delete the bank and re-add. The 2 deposits never get sent through. I'm in Australia. Why does paypal have no help option. How do you get the deposits.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

TonyTam
Contributor
Contributor

Hmm... Did you enter and confirm your credit/debit bank card to your PayPal account either?

Well, mess with bank accounts could happen mostly due to bank side issues or their internal bank's misuses.

Maybe wrong routes, maybe small deposits they did not catch properly and kick them back without notifications.

Try to repeat actions. Usually this takes no longer than 3-4 business days to check out and be sure if works or less, not 1-2 weeks.

Try to contact PayPal support directly in you country by phone call. They link is available from within your account with pass-code.

Login to Me Too

Giitara
Contributor
Contributor
My card is perfectly fine and works. Rang bank and said that there's nothing stopping it that paypal must have not sent it. I have tried to do it so many times. I cannot find anyway to contact paypal it all just says to comment on this community.
Login to Me Too

TonyTam
Contributor
Contributor

Well I don't know exactly about Australia but it can't be so you can't call to PayPal support directly.

Log in to your account and scroll to the bottom almost at any page. On the page bottom there is link "Contact Us".

Clicking on it at that page scroll again to the bottom and there is "Call Us". Pick up your one time digital pass code.

The Call Center and live support works only during bussines days and hours.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.