Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!
I understand that you have sold bitcoin and sorry to know that you're unable to find the transaction details on the activity page. Not to worry, when you use your Cryptocurrencies Hub to sell your Crypto Assets, we will deliver the proceeds from the sale into your Balance Account balance. The timing of transfers of proceeds may be affected by holds or limitations we place on your Balance Account, including specific holds or limitations with respect to the proceeds of the sale of your Crypto Assets. Once you confirm your sale, your transaction is not reversible. If we cannot complete your sale for any reason, we will notify you. Once your transaction is complete, we will email you a receipt. You may also see your transaction history in your Balance Account. Here's the link to know more information. If you need any help, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Can't receive money (no receive button) on old account (Ukraine). in Wallet Archives
- Otp doesn't receive in Managing Account Archives
- Buying bitcoin in Wallet Archives
- No longer getting email notifications about payments received? in Managing Account Archives
- Issued refund but had money taken from my account instead. in Transactions Archives