i cant link my VISA CARD AND ITS ALREADY ACTIVATED its from ALGERIAN BDL BANK

CAN YOU HELP PLEASE ???

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

A-Ilyes
Contributor
Contributor

@Riax 

As an Algerian PayPal member, I can assure you that PayPal is not acceptable In Algerian banks anymore.
Unfortunately, your credit card is not valid to be verified through your PayPal wallet, be sure to contact your Local Bank for more pieces of information.

If your local bank assures you that PayPal is not blocked from their system, be sure to have at least 1.5€ on your card balance.
PayPal will make a small charge to your card and generate a confirmation code on your card statement. After the card is confirmed, we will immediately refund the chargeback to your card. Your card issuer will credit your card balance within 30 days from the date of the refund.

The charge appears on your card statement with a 4-digit code and the word PAYPAL. If you view your card statements online, you can check for the code in a few days. Otherwise, check for the code when you receive your next statement in the mail.

Advice is voluntary. 
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Riax 

Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.