Why doesnt my Lunar card go through verification process?

OneNeo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi im trying to connect my Lunar card/account and verify myself which ive done exactly as they ask for, i put in every detail right and had to confirm via my Lunar app that this verification was going to happen, and it all goes smooth until this happens? And recently became a premium member at Lunar so i got two card here that wont get verified, both of them show the exact same error message even though i put right cardnumber, expiration date and CVC.

Hope someone can figure out whats wrong so i can start using my Lunar cards here in PayPal aswell..

Regards Neo

Errorlunar.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

OneNeo
Contributor
Contributor

I can't really prove that it is my card more than the CVC number and the fact that the card is in my name, I dont really understand why it doesnt go through?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @OneNeo

Sorry to hear of the trouble. 

It sounds like you're referring to the card confirmation process. This helps ensure the owner of the card is linking it to a PayPal account. In order to confirm a card, you will see a small charge on your card statement from PayPal. The charge will include a 4 digit code. Enter the 4 digit code into the Wallet section on your PayPal account. This will confirm the card on your PayPal account. Once the card is confirmed, the small charge will be refunded. If you do not complete the card confirmation process, the small charge will be refunded within 30 days. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

OneNeo
Contributor
Contributor

It doesn't work though, and i do not get a 4 number thingy i get a "go in to Lunar app and accept" which ive done etc so idc whats wrong, thinking of calling them in the morning, if i cant get in hold of the english PayPal costumer service!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.