Trouble with adding credits and receiving donations

zthomasc
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot add credits, neither receive donations. The later show this message: This organization is currently ineligible to receive donations. I also tried to pay with a credit card and paypal returned my money. It seems my account is frozen somehow. How can I "turn it on"?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @zthomasc,

Thanks for visiting the Community!

I'm sorry you're having trouble sending and receiving payments. If your account has been limited, you'll want to review any recent emails or your Resolution Center to determine what steps need to be completed. If your account hasn't been limited, you may be running into our Security System. In that case, it's best to clear your cache and cookies, try a different web browser, or even a different device. If you continue to have trouble, don't hesitate to get in touch with Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @zthomasc,

Thanks for visiting the Community!

I'm sorry you're having trouble sending and receiving payments. If your account has been limited, you'll want to review any recent emails or your Resolution Center to determine what steps need to be completed. If your account hasn't been limited, you may be running into our Security System. In that case, it's best to clear your cache and cookies, try a different web browser, or even a different device. If you continue to have trouble, don't hesitate to get in touch with Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

zthomasc
Contributor
Contributor

It worked after I added my ID photo. Thanks anyway.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.