Items delivered days ago funds still on hold

paullgr
Contributor
Contributor

Items has been delivered days ago,

All with tracking numbers that shows that all shipments have been delivered ,

Funds still on hold for no reason ,

There was a realease schedule at my MONEY page at 14 Oct but this date passed and nothing happened 

There is no release scedule date at all now and the funds are still on hold ,

No one is answering their phone number , no one replies on their messaging system ,

I am 17 yrs customer and I never experienced this before 

This is very very furstrating ,

any advise ?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@paullgr 

Funds are normally released when tracking shows online that the item has been delivered to the buyer + 1 day as long as you used one of Paypals supported carriers.
If completed and no funds are released then contact c.s. and request manual release of funds.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

paullgr
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply,

Actually someone responded on their messaging system and after reviewing my case he apologized and told me that this happened due to a technical issue and all will be restored in a few hours ,

Nothing happened so far ..

Also I forgot to mention that at 23 of Sep I requested via my MONEY page an increase of the amount available to me.

I received via email an automated confirmation of my request and that I will get a response in 3 working days ..

As you imagine nothing happened with this one too ...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.