Impossible to perform bank verification

MSP87
Contributor
Contributor

If there's no code on the paypal statement, wich code do I have to enter to verify my bank account?

paypal no code.jpg

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Megan

Hello @MSP87,

Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community!

I'm sorry for any frustration you're feeling with this issue. 

Are you needing to confirm your bank account? If so, you will be looking for two small deposits on your bank statement. Those two deposits are the values you will need to enter to confirm your bank and verify your PayPal account. 

I hope this helps!

-Megan S.

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

MSP87
Contributor
Contributor

hello, according to the paypal website, what I have to enter is the code that appears as a reference in the paypal bank statement. However as you have already seen from my last message, there is no code in the reference.

aa5f4459-933f-4fdf-9d26-c2e3d1400d77.jpg

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hey @MSP87

Thanks for posting in our Community.

Depending on your bank, you'll either receive one deposit of €0.01 on your bank statement or you’ll receive 2 deposits between €0.01 and €0.99 each. 
If you receive one deposit, you’ll find a unique 4-digit code next to the deposit of €0.01 on your statement within 3 working days. To locate the code, please check your online bank statement or contact your bank.

If you receive 2 small deposits between €0.01 and €0.99 into your bank account, you'll be able to see them on your bank statement within 3 working days. The amounts of the deposits are the code to confirm the account. 

I hope this information helps to confirm the bank. 

Dian 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.