I can't see my balance in mobile app.

elnurbabayev
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I can't see my balance in mobile app. Deleted and updated the app but no result. I can both send & receive money and i my account type is personal. Please note the problem is only in mobile app. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@elnurbabayev 

You haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately we can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

elnurbabayev
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. County is Georgia. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone! Thanks @kernowlass for getting a resolution started on this one!

@elnurbabayev, Thank you for providing that information. After a bit of research I found you should be able to see an account balance on your mobile app if the balance is present. If you've already deleted and re-downloaded the app, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. They can be reached by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

elnurbabayev
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

Dear @PayPal_JonK I am still not able to see my balance. Please check photos from the homepage and wallet. 

Sorry, could not find the attachment part so inserted photos in the message.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

JonhHuanf
Contributor
Contributor
Setup for iPhone code via mail message to iPhone Apple Inc
Login to Me Too

elnurbabayev
Contributor
Contributor

I am using android

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.