I can't see my balance in mobile app.
You haven't added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in so unfortunately we can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Hello everyone! Thanks @kernowlass for getting a resolution started on this one!
@elnurbabayev, Thank you for providing that information. After a bit of research I found you should be able to see an account balance on your mobile app if the balance is present. If you've already deleted and re-downloaded the app, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. They can be reached by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page.
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- PayPal refunded to buyer. in Security and Fraud Archives
- chargeback in Security and Fraud Archives
- my paypal account got limited last 29th of aug 2021. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Account limited for "no reason" in Security and Fraud Archives
- Didn’t get the item as described in Security and Fraud Archives