I can’t relink my bank card on paypal

hugorilla
Contributor
Contributor
hello, i recently did some purchase on my playstation, 4 purchase to be exact, after that it was telling me “this card was declined, Try a different payment method” but it already worked once i don’t understand why wouldn’t it work now, i’ve tried everything even removing my card and putting it back, but now when i try to do so it tells me that “ We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now.” and “ This account needs a little help to link it. Contact us and we can help with that, or you can link a different account.” i can’t put my card back, but i wanna do purchases. thanks
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, @hugorilla!

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community!

I'm sorry to hear you are unable to link your card to your PayPal account. I recommend you to try again using a different browser or clear cache and cookies. If after trying these alternatives you are still unable to link your card, the best to do is to give our Customer Care a call and the agents will help you. If you click here you will find the contact page.

I hope this information helps. 

Regards. 

María. 

Login to Me Too

Check your address make sure is same as the bank address, then you can link it back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.