Pourquoi faire confiance a Paypal

Paveli
Contributeur
Contributeur

I feel like Paypal let me down knowing very well that the item sent from the seller was a trap. I proved that the seller scammed people by advertising a nice full size product and onces they had your money, they sent a miniature toy van instead. When you want a refund Paypal investigated and gave me two choises ..yes or no for a partial or full refund !!!!! just take back the fraud's money and give it back to the honest buyer. The seller knows that if you have to send back a package it is costy and nobody does it so in the end they make money either way and Paypal permits that.  

Login to Me Too
3 RÉPONSES 3

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

Hello @Paveli 
paypal participates in the cost of return already.
30 dollars ( maximum ) for Canada.
then he is not responsible for your choices, i.e. where you order

Login to Me Too

Paveli
Contributeur
Contributeur

Hi, how does Paypal participates in the cost of return ?? I have never returned an item before with Paypal thx

Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

@Paveli 

for your country (canada)
https://www.paypal.com/ca/for-you/shop/refunded-returns?locale.x=fr_CA

Nothing is simpler! Even if you bought something in the US or anywhere in the world, we cover up to 12 referrals per year. We will reimburse you up to $ 30 per request. * See restrictions

If you're not happy with your purchase, don't worry. Once enrolled in the program, simply return any qualifying items and request reimbursement of the return costs from us within 30 days.
* Restrictions apply.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.