unseriöse email von falschem pp-kundenservice?

patrickk87
Beitragsleistender
Beitragsleistender

hi!

ich warte auf geld von einer dame,welche gerade gemeint hat sie hätte es auf mein pp konto angewiesen und ich solle meinen spam ordner ansehen.dort war sie dann auch aber das wirkt alles sehr komisch.die person hat mir 650 euro zu VIEL(!) angewiesen und laut mail muss ich erst auf die email antworten damit ich sie auf mein pp konto gutgeschrieben bekomme.es ist,nebenbei bemerkt,meine erste pp transaktion.der text der mail(welche mich mit meiner email addresse anspricht,nicht mit meinem namen)lautet:

My name is Richard **entfernt**. I'm a PayPal representative in charge of your transaction with Marry **entfernt** (email entfernt)You have received €1,970.00 EUR but right now the money is on hold with us for some security reasons so kindly reply to this message for the completion of this transaction and I will be happy to help you. We thank you for being an asset to PayPal and we hope to serve you better in the nearest future. We do not appreciate any calls due to attending to too many customers, We advise you to get back to us via this email to get full details of this transaction. Be informed that this transaction is only available and can only be tracked and traced via email, So do reply back to us if you have any questions about the transaction and not via phone call.

die mail adresse lautet:   kann ich hier nicht schreiben(danke pp!) aber es ist **entfernt**    

was bitte soll das?

ich wäre für hilfe sehr dankbar!

Login to Me Too
0 ANTWORTEN 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.